Sunday 2 October 2011

All settled and back to normality

I blogged last month about the crazy summer I was having moving house, but I'm pleased to say I'm all settled in and ready to resume as usual!
I am having a break over October as I get back into the swing of things at university but am looking for the best vintage events to attend over the Christmas period (November/December).

So far we are booked in for the Christmas Spitalfields Special on Saturday 10th December and can't wait to get back to Spitalfields and display our Winter wares for you all! We are also looking at more fairs around London and the South East to exhibit at during this period, we'll let you know when confirmed!


And it's back to working on the website, we've got a huge restock planned for the end of October followed by several photoshoots so it's still all go here at Mish Mash.
Don't forget to stop by our Twitter and Facebook pages for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment