Tuesday 13 November 2012

Jewellery Bargain Hunting

 I love a good sale, who doesn't? I've become a massive earring hoarder in the last year, it used to be necklaces but I noticed I don't really wear them anymore. I usually can't wear bracelets or rings because the typical shop sizes are just too big, so earrings have become my favourite jewellery accessory as of late. The majority of the time I buy my earrings from Primark; a guilty sin I'm definitely not ashamed of, when there's an ever changing wide variety and can cost as little as £1.

Part of my earring collection
All (except the far left) are from Primark and cost no more than £2.50


Here's a few jewellery bargains I picked up the sale:

 
A detailed cross from Miss Selfridge £1.00

Love earrings form Miss Selfridge £1.00

Six pairs of earrings (I took one out) from Dorothy Perkins 
all for £3.00, that's a fantastic 50p per piece

I'd say definitely shop around for your jewellery, you can even get gorgeous pieces for affordable prices in stores you'd never think to go, like Superdrug and Sainsburys. Wait for the sales and if you're not looking for a sentimental special piece, try bargain shops and vintage fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment