Tuesday 20 November 2012

Writing a Guest Post for the 99% Youth Blog

As well as my love for all things historical and vintage, I also have a great passion for politics and current affairs.
At the moment I have my sights set on studying a Masters degree in Public Policy (when I've saved enough), so in the meantime have been improving my writing and research skills by volunteering as a young journalist for the Indepedent Academic Research Studies spin-off youth forum the 99% Campaign Blog.

Having fallen in love with all things political at university, my article looks at some of the reasons why politics is neglected in our schools and left for a later age; as was my case not getting a full grasp of who and what rules our country until I was 21!

You can read my article in full here

No comments:

Post a Comment